Doctor My teeth in between thick black. Tell me how to remove the black and what kind of toothpaste should i take?

Please go for cleaning of teeth at least once a year u have to brush twice daily gargle with lukewarm salt water use shine and smile tooth paste twice weekly
If there is black spot in between two teeth , i am sure its a proximal caries rush to a dentist and let him fix it
With tooth paste it will not go ,please go with nearby dentist for it.He will removed it fill it with white material
It might be a dental decay also anyway check out with your dentist
Please go to dentist as magic can't happen with toothpaste
Visit ur dentist n get a clean up of ur teeth done.
Take an xray of the tooth. Check for cavities and get cavities filled
Get examined if its decay or Tartar thats black