Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My upper side teeth are un even and they dont look so good when i smile and they are leaning forward Please help me in this regard

7 Doctors Answered
Orthodontic treatment/braces
Orthodontic treatment can be done
Get Clip treatment done consult a Dr
You can undergo Orthodontic Treatment.
Cosmetic contouring of Teeth is possible in some cases, but if the protrusion is in excess then orthodontic wires are required.
U might need ortho braces treatment . But have to see before confirming.
Hi, There are options available for uneven teeth, such as braces, veneers etc. Consult a dentist for evaluation as to what option might be best suited for you.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.