Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from eye pain from last 2 years. I go to eye specialist, no effect. Change my doctor. Use specs. But still my problem is not solve.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello dear that pain must be due to dryness 1. Glasses has nothing to do with it 2. Blink a lot 3, cold compresses 4. Use lubricating eyedrop like flogel frequently consult your ophthalmologist for proper check up and treatment upload your medial record for better discussion.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.