What are the precautions and foods to take more and foods to avoid for throid patients. My sister is becoming very week during evenings and uncontrollable headache in between the days. We have done some tests The Result is Free T3 : 2.76 pg/ml Free T4 : 1.06 ng/dL TSH : 8.03 Please help By looking at the result.

There are no specific precautions in thyroid patients. But because of weakness she should take carbohydrates and more protein in feeds and frequent feeds. And TSH levels are bit high. Can start with THYRONORM 25MCG once a day. Check THYROID PROFILE after 6 weeks
You are suffering from hypothyroidism as TSH is high, please add entropic 25 ug daily before breakfast daily and do TFT after three months and get back to me
She is a hypothyroid patient, take tab thyronorm 50 1 od avoid veg like cauliflower cabbage etc.
Consult your family doctor. Your reports are mild high. If you find any problem ask again. Thanks Dr B M GUPTA