Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir. I have teeth and gum problems. When ever I use to eat ice cream. I feel sensitivity. Please suggest a solution.

1 Doctor Answered
You have to get an x-ray done, a full mouth x-ray, (opg! and show it to a dentist. If there are carious teeth the dentist will help you to fill them and get your teeth restored. Also get scaling done at the dentists. If you visit mumbai you can visit my clinic too.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.