I am 15 years old boy. When I was 13 years old I was intelligent boy in class, but due to wrong consistency of some classmates I used to masturbation and watching pornography. Slowly I realized that it is bad habit, so I leaved this bad habit. But after few months later I have started nightfall. Now this is continue regular in 7-14 days. Due to this I am facing problems like loss of memory, weak and undeveloped body, some hair fall and concentration less. Now this year is my tenth board examination and I want to do top. Now I want to get rid from nightfall and given above problems. Please give solution or treatment or suggestion. Because it is very very important for me. Thanks.

Hello visitor, try to get restraint from bad habits soon. You have been loosing your potential power by such habits. Try to make your future life with positive manner. You are to build your life by taking good diet and good practice. Forget past and hope successful journey lies ahead. Take some herbal natural medicine which will boost your energy level and make you strong. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.