Sir, I usually get throat infection within 10-15 days again and again. Previously I was diagnosed for small fungus in throat and taken treatment by some antibacterial and antiviral medicines. But after taking full treatment the situation arises of same kind. ENT doctors says its due to lack of immunity. I want to ask the fungus which I usually get for what reasons? I can't seat in AC.

Sir, I usually get throat infection within 10-15 days aga...
Your doctor is right, recurrent fungal infection may be due to low immunity There are some supplements name Nutrilite Daily and Protein available that can be start after personal consultation and these supplement this supplements has shown wonderful result by boosting our immunity many folds
Hello lybrate-user, you have mentioned that you have been diagnosed with fungal infection of the throat and prescribed antibiotic and antiviral medications. Ideally a fungal infection should respond to antifungal medications. I would like to advice some blood test to test your immune system. It's important to find the cause of low immunity to prescribe right treatment.