I am 24 year girl. I am engaged someone since last ten year. But now at present our relationship become very bad stage. Whenever I want to doing any good things but after all result become negative. And after that I feel guilty and frustration. When I feel that he can't understand my feelings than become I heart and punished myself for our satisfaction. Now for all reason my thinking is become so negative regarding him or my self. please suggest any solution.

I am 24 year girl. I am engaged someone since last ten ye...
Appears to me that both of you are unable to understand each other's needs and expectations. You can talk to your partner about each other's needs and expectations and how things are effecting your relationship. If both of you are unable to come at a common ground then it may be helpful if you could discuss your issues with your parents or significant figures in your family. Talk to them about how you are feeling in this relationship. Collectively you can arrive at a conclusion. Don't suffer silently. Seek help.