Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have ear problem. I can not hear perfectly so please tell me that what am I do.

1 Doctor Answered
You have to do an audiometry test t to assess the hearing loss and consult ENT specialist for advice and treatment
12 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.