Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Waht do we do for the conservative management of hillsach or benkart lesion? Other than surgery would I go physiotherapy?

1 Doctor Answered
If you have bankart and hillsachs, best treatment is surgery. Other treatments are not useful. You have to avoid position which cause pain or dislocation. You must visit shoulder Arthroscopy surgeon.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.