Due to smoking I got lot of stain on inner side of my teeth. Now i have stopped smoking since long and I want to clean my teeth. So please suggest me which method is best and suitable from these bleaching, by mannual, by laser or chemical cleaning.help?

Sir first of all kindly get scaling done and then u can get polishing done. There are 2 types of stains one are extrinsic which will b removed by scaling but the other type are intrinsic which might have penetrated into the tooth surface. Seeing that we will b deciding for bleaching.
Hello It's good to hear that you quit smoking. Regarding stains if they are Intrinsic stains than you have to go for chemical bleaching and if they are extrinsic stains(Usually because of smoking) you can go for manual scaling
Hi, You should do a professional cleaning at a dental clinic followed by bleaching. The best method of bleaching is chemical bleaching by dentist. You can come to our clinic for a consultation(free of cost) or check up, after which we can give you a precise plan or costing. Regards Shilpa Dr. Krinita Motwani's Dental Clinic