I have my eyes has slightly tilt. There is any operations that my eyes comes there original position.

I have my eyes has slightly tilt. There is any operations...
Hello lybrate-user. Tilting of the eyes is known as squint. There are multiple causes associated with tilting (squinting) of the eyes. Let me enumerate them in brief: (1) refractive error (specially in children): one of the common causes. (2) abnormal action (over action or under action of certain muscles that hold the eye in place. (3) neurological issues. (4) lazy eye. (5) after eye surgery. (6) trauma/ injury to the eyes. Thus, the cause for your squint should be identified first. Coming to your ain query, it would be possible to correct the squint surgically. This would be or cosmetic purpose chiefly. It would not be possible to restore vision in your eyes. Also, there would be a possibility that the squint would recur. This recurrence could happen in a few years time. Thus, I would suggest you to get assessment in person by an eye specialist and then gauge the risk benefit ration in order to decide the treatment plan.