Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I m 26 yrs. I got a minor crack in my rt. Hand little figure 5 months ago due to an accident. I got it plastered but now I have problem in bending my figure. I have done a lot of exercise as per doctor's advice since last 2 months but of vain. What should I do now?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicines 1. Arnica 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week. 2.Symphytum Q ( 10 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and revert. Keep a gap of 15 - 20 minutes in both the medicines.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.