Being a sikh, I tie my beard with a thread but it has lead to my jawline becoming out of shape.My lower jaw is forcing the upper jaw and teeth are now protruding and lower jaw is getting squeezed. Can this be rectified ? What is the cost involved?

For the problem you are suffering to tell, u about treatment or proceed further we need to take some diagnostic x rays like cephalogragh etc.
Dear, it is not because of your tied beard that this problem has happened. It may be because of gum problem or trauma caused by the lower teeth. Get a opg xray done your dentist will be able to guide you better.
Don't tie the thread too tight ,this can create further problems in coming time keep your jaw comfortably closed and tie your beard accordingly ,consult orthodontist for correction of protruded teeth.
Ya it can rectified we advice braces cost will be around 20000 rs to 25000 rs.
You need full mouth rehab. Cost depends on the treatment planning Minimum 40000
Orthodontic treatment depends on the material you choose.