Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have huge pain inside my mouth right side. Bt that not a dental problem. What I do?

1 Doctor Answered
A full mouth x ray , an OPG will help a dentist to recognize the problem from the bone & the jaw. Treatment will be according to the diagnosis.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.