Sir my teeth height is very high sir, I am 20 year old, 1.sir some are saying it is difficult to adjust your teeth becoz you are 20 year old ,i can get reduce or not I am not getting clarity. 2.what is the cosmetic way 3.do I will make any side effects # I have ehs ,(govt. Employ) by any hope I can reduce it in 6/12 months or not what's the cost according to ehs.

If only the length of the teeth is the problem then it can be trimmed to a certain extent to reduce the length but if they are malaligned (means they are not in a proper line. Some are outwards some inwards. Then ortho treatment needs to be done. Posting an image would have been helpful if just the length of the teeth has to be reduced. It can be done only upto a certain limit. For 4-5 days you can feel sensitivity but that would go by using an anti sensitivity toothpaste. So there are no serious side effects as such.

Book appointment with top doctors for Teeth Reshaping treatment