I would like to implant 3 teeth at bottom front row. What will be cost and address/es of doctors where I could go and consult?

These days Implant has become a regular procedure for replacing missing teeth. Make sure you take proper advise and evaluation by an expert in the field .Cost varies as per the quality of implant and procedure however I can only say that ,it is not cheap.
Hello , I have gone through your query You should visit any periodontist or prosthodontist for the implant. Thanks
Implants starts from 12500 to 28000 depends upon quality of implant.
Sir 1st u should get a digital opg and a ct scan of your lower bone to the length and width of the bone since your age is 60 and u didn't mention since how much span the teeth r missing and regarding cost every dentist has their own costs which depends on type and company implant the doc is placing and your 3rd question u can visit any of your near by dentists who can help you to get this treatment done.
100000.
One implant cost you near by 30,000.