Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir. I have sensitivity problem in my teeth. When I eat sweets or drink cold water it hurts a lot. So please advice me what shall I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Jr Sshoo you are having sensitivity problem in your teeth kindly see dental surgeon for check up and use soft brush for cleaning of teeth you can ask for cleaning and polishing of teeth and maintain good oral hygiene for healthy gums apply sensodyne tooth paste twice daily .
9 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.