Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a pain in my teeth so what to do? And 3 years ago I had done root canal in that teeth.

3 Doctors Answered
Hi, Apply Plantago Q/ few drops on cotton swab, place it on the affected teeth and press it tightly, do it thrice a day. Orally, take Mag. Phos. 6x/ after every 2 hours.
You must go for iopar of that tooth first to check whether the root canal previously done is successful or not. And also to eliminate the doubt whether any other adjacent tooth is involved as tooth ache is mostly radiating in nature. Then accordingly you should proceed further with your treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Check whether there is any food lodgement around the tooth crown. Floss regularly and brush twice daily if the pain persists then go for a radiograph.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.