Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I did not get discharge during or after sex. I want to conceive but did not get any result. I am trying from last one year but did not get any result .how can I conceive please tell.

1 Doctor Answered
Any couple desirous of pregnancy and not getting same naturally must meet gynecologist or infertility specialist accepting facts that it needs many reports and different trials of treatment. Means couple must have patience and go to one in whom they have trust to stick for a long time. Male may be sent to urogenital surgeon for consultation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.