Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 42 years male, my weight is 107 kg and height is I reduce my weight.

1 Doctor Answered
U need complete package of medicine diet and counseling. Then you will reduce your wight one or two idea doesn't help. your strong with proper guidance will help to reduce your wt.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.