Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Actually I read your answer and I am very satisfied but when I do for a sex with my partner then I pain very much.

1 Doctor Answered
This pain may be due to any kind of infection or other reason you need physical examination consult skin specialist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.