Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

How can I loose my weight? M suffering from pcod from the last 2 years and suddenly gaining my weight.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello You can cure your PCOD by diet only not by medicine . Best to eat a balanced diet and do Atleast 3 month to cure frm PCOD . We at mealmapping can assist you to weight loss and gain health by curing PCOD . You can consult us on nomina fee
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.