Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old I have severe toothache and I have taken pills name zerodol sp half an hour ago so can I take another pills name aldigesic sp.

2 Doctors Answered
Simple pain killers will not work. Take proper check up to find out the cause and then take. Proper treatment. Till then take mag phos 6x.
1 person found this helpful
No don't take without asking your dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.