I am 28 and got married last year. I had regular periods all my life with 28/29 days cycle, but after marriage my periods cycle changed. One month I would have 30 days cycle, next month 34, next 30 again and 35, then 36/37 then 30 again. It keeps changing with the normal cycle range. Once or twice it exceeded to 40 days (i had majorly stressed in those particular months). I guess it has been a bit stressful after I got married. Anyways first thing I wanted to know if this is considered as irregular period? And second is that, im trying to get pregnant so this cycle thing has made it difficult to predict my fertile & ovulation days. Though I am getting positive opk's, sometime the opk is on 15/16h day and sometime on 22/24th day so I have to test for a long time. I do not mind doing it as long as I know if its fine to continue and that I do not have to go to a doctor and theres no period irregularity. Or do I have to consult a doctor.

Whatever is your cycle days plus minus seven days is absolutely normal. Like in your case your cycle is of 28 days, so your periods can come between 21 days (28-7=21) to 35 days (28+7=35). This is considered normal. U need to do intercourse from 9th day of her cycle (counting first day of period a s day 1), to 15th day of periods. Do every day or every alternate day.