I had breast cancer on my right side in 2015 and had operation. I have then been receiving regular checks in public hospital and everything is normal. I had a mammogram yesterday and report says: scattered punctuate microcalcifications are noted in both breasts. No malignant criteria are noted. No dominant opacity is seen in either breast. No retraction of nipple or skin thickening is noted. One slightly prominent lymph node is noted in the left axilla. No axillary adenopathy is noted on the right side. While the report says that no malignant criteria are noted, I am very much worrying about the “slightly prominent lymph node” in the left axilla. I don't know whether it is abnormal and a cause for concern. As I still need to wait for a few months before my regular appointment with the public hospital, I am very stressful and I would like to seek your professional advice on this. Thank you very much.

Get fnac of lymphnode on left axilla revert me reports.
You should go for lymphnode biopsy. Also take homoeopathic treatment. It can prevent the recurrence. Till then take carcinocinum 30.