Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from 7days. I can't eat any hot and cold items. Kindly suggest what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Get scaling done n use sensitive toothpaste. N do warm saline gargles for seven days. N den tel me the status after 7 days.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.