Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old and my concern is that I am a bit short and for that wil it be beneficial to have height growth hormones injections?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello . Height factor depends upon genetic factor as well as your life style . In boys normally bone ends gets closed by 21 yrs . So don's go for any injections and all . You must increase calcium rich diet , like milk . Do stretching exercises . For details you can ask me through private questions.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.