Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My front two teeth have gaps between them and my new teeth are coming crooked. What should I do?

2 Doctors Answered
You should consult your dentist preferably a orthodontist to check alignment of your teeth occlusion, frenal attachment if required you can go for appliances or braces accordingly.
4 people found this helpful
you may need braces for uneven teeth.And for gap you need enamel bonding. Consult an orthodontist for braces.Though it take some but give good result.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.