I am hypothyroid patient but now thyroid is normal now. I want to knw its getting hard for me too losses weigh and fat. My gym trainer suggested me for carni q tab.
I want to knw will it be effective for me .and wat should be the diet I should follow with this.
I have my wedding coming so I had to loose 10 kgs. Please suggest. I have already started this tab and I left little lighter from tummy part.
USES OF CARNI-Q TABLET--Nutritional deficiencies
CARNI-Q TABLET SIDE EFFECTS
Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
Increased liver enzymes
There is no medicine or short cut method to loose weight
First of all u should change your eating habits like
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do..
2. Don't Overeat
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods
7. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit.
8. Drink lot of water
9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
10. Maintain active life style
Eating every 2 hours increases basal metabolic rate also. If u follow this over a period of time u will see that your intake of food has decreased
Now about point no. 10. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions. Other days u can do cardio exercises like yoga, cycling, Swimming etc. For further details u can consult me
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.