Having tooth problem as my jaw is narrow, tongue gets touch with the lower front teeths as it is maloclusion also. Wat to do?

Hello, your problem need to be clearly explained. If tongue touching your teeth is the only problem you can be treated with a simple clear splint which will prevent your tongue from touching the tooth. Check for tooth tartars,if present cleaning of teeth is mandatory. If you have pain or sensitivity in the tooth segment this treatment may not be applicable. Thank you.
Have you got any irritation in lower front teeth? (since there is malocclusion , there can be lots of calculus in the lingual areas,evn now if your teeth are periodontally sound. Get the malocclusion corrected(THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT FPR ORTHODONTIC BRACES).
Maloclusion can be treated with ortho treatment or by giving a bridge on rct treated tooth.More can be said on clinical examination.
Having tooth problem as my jaw is narrow, tongue gets tou...
Hello Lybrate user, Narrow lower jaw leads to malocclusion creating less space for teeth which develop crowding and less space for tongue so tongue touches lower teeth .you can go for orthodontic treatment to correct this problem permanently.