Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a cavity in my teeth from 1 years so please suggest me what should I do to keep my teeth in good condition please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
If there is pain anytime in that teeth go for rct otherwise simple restoration is required for this.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.