Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hii my name is sarthak and I am 16 yers old my present height is 6 ft but I want more around 6 ft 6 inch how should I able to get.

2 Doctors Answered
You can increase by exercise like pull ups and cycling etc.
Do regular exercise, swimming, jogging, cycling, skipping, take high protein, take aahwagandha mother tincture, with this you need proper homeopathic treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.