Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Good afternoon sir, my name is stefan I am a sailor since 2000 and I have 53 years. My issue is that I have this peyronie disease. As you know the curvature of the penis when is in erection. Is not very painful when is in erection but I feel like the blood is not going on the properly way. As well I feel at the base of the penis this strong part like bone. For sure there is the point where is this plaque. My question is if I can use this gotu kola as a piles and castor oil to massage for this disease! thank you very much in advance and sorry to take your time! I wait for your replay!

It may not be helpful.
If this is giving you suitable results, you can use it.
Hello- peyronie's disease is characterized by an extreme curving of the erect penis caused by a hard, fibrous layer of scar tissue (plaque) that has developed under the skin. When the penis grows and hardens, the scar tissue pulls the affected area to an angle, causing an unnatural bend. The plaque that is formed by the thickened layers of penile soft tissue is non-cancerous, but this condition can be painful and make sexual intercourse quite difficult. Gotu kola and castor oil won't work, you need to start a specific treatment regimen for recovery. Peyronie's disease can be completely cured and reversed by the help of ayurveda treatment, and it does not have any kind of recurrence too. Many potent herbs in ayurveda contain natural growth factors and phyto-molecules that are known to stimulate penile tissue repair and the rejuvenation process.