Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am diabetic for last 9 years I am on victoza1.2 with 4 mg glimipride & 1000mg metformin twice daily. Still my pp remains around 200, what to do ?

4 Doctors Answered
Add Voglibose
To decrease pp sugar u can use some ayurvedic prepartions like dynex gold 2 bd half and hour before meals or tab. Zeodib dosage n usage as like prior one.And do mandukasana.This will surely give u the result
Continue with medicine and add exercise, yoga and pranayama in your schedule. It is very beneficial!
Hi , Along with medication ,try dietary , exercise option as well. 1. Consume a low-calorie diet (often less than 1,400-1,800 calories a day). Most people cannot adhere to this kind of low-calorie diet. 2. Consume a Mediterranean diet, with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, fish and beans as protein sources, and omega-3 and monounsaturated fats (olive oil), while avoiding saturated fats, refined carbohydrates, cholesterol-laden foods, excess omega-6 fats, and most animal products. An increasing percentage of health-conscious Americans are adopting this kind of diet 3. Avoid sugary fruit juices (almost all fruit juices contain too many sugars) and beverages spiked with fructose,80-84 sucrose,85-89 and/or high-fructose corn syrup.Consume a low-glycemic index and low-glycemic load diet. Brisk walks for 20-30 mins at lest 5 times a week
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.