Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

There is cavity in my teeth due toh which my gum is swollen and paining allot. Please tell me something any medicine that can help me in pain.

4 Doctors Answered
Hello mam, swelling in the gum means that there is infection for which you need to undergo dental treatment. Medication as such will give you only temporary relief till the effective of medicine wears off. You may take paracetamol 500 (1-1-1) x 2 days. Take precaution that you are not allergic to this medication
Medicine alone can not help consult a maxillofacial surgeon if abscess it has to be drained and than rct n cap.
Take homoeopathic medicine plantago q to apply locally.
You have to do rct for this purpose, visit a dental surgeon for this purpose.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.