Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am unable to see things of long distance properly. What should I do? Please suggest me some medicines and dates.

1 Doctor Answered
Firt of all you get your eye examined from an eye sspecialit for weak eyes.If eyeight is weak then start wearing spects accordingly .There we will start homoeopathic treatment for weak eyeight along with few Eye exercises and ssoon your eyess will be normal without spects.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.