Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age 52. Three teeth already fell down. The gap is there. The top side right side teeth gap gum is giving pain when hot or cold thing drinking or eating for the past 2 months. Give me/suggest me give medicine to come back to original ?.

4 Doctors Answered
U need Betadine mouth gargle thrice daily,antibiotic,brushing teeth twice.When pain is over ,use artificial denture for lost teeth.
You found this helpful
X-Ray of that area is mandatory before diagnosis. Your medical and prior dental history also required.For pain management .I suggest you take Enzoflam thrice a day, and Flagyl -400 mg thrice a day. You can also use salt water gargles with a pinch of turmeric in it.Luke warm water for gargles.
You found this helpful
Your problem is sensitivity which is leading to pain. Get RCT in affected teeth and your will be ok.
You found this helpful
Merc.Sol 30 4 pills 4 times daily
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.