Dear doc, now am 11 weeks pregnant this is my second pregnancy in my first pregnancy I lose my baby at 28 weeks due to hypertension I didn't take any bp medicines in that time.in this pregnancy, my bp is 139/79 so doc prescribed labebet 100 mg, ecosprin 150, codesoft and prenatal tablets. 1 week back my aca, la,ana reports came in that aca igg 1.62 and igm less than 1.00.and ana antinuclear antibodies are negative, in my la test lupus anticoagulant is absent but ptt is 40.2 which is dc telling little high remaining drvv screen test ,control and ratio is normal only ptt test is little high with 40.2 in that part control and test+control is normal so dc prescribed me lonopin 20 mg injection once a day is that injection necessary pls tell me am very scared to take injection daily is there any alternative I already taking ecosprin 150 mg please help me thank you doctor.

Better take both ecosporin and injection. It not only makes the baby alive. It also prevents baby from getting low birth weight. I would highly recommend it.