Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doc, Sensations in teeth aft cleaning even after 3 months still persists. As adviced by dentist frnd, I am using colgate sensative pro relief. But still m nt feelling any improvement. So shoud i consult a nearby dentist ?

4 Doctors Answered
Hi, I would advise you to consult a nearby dentist to find a exact treatment. In the mean time you can apply Thermoseal RA on your teeth (take little bit on finger, apply on sensitive area, rinse after couple of minutes). Hope this can help you. Regards Dr. Krinita Motwani
You found this helpful
Try vantez toothpaste
1 person found this helpful
Yup.U need to consult dentist. If possible , go for vantej or sensodyne. They have good results compare to colgate sensitive.
1 person found this helpful
Yes you should, you might need some filling or root canal treatment which can b confermed on taking a xray if not then go for desensetizing treatment and use thermoseal paste for brushing.If u r from chandigarh visit us.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.