I have to enquire regarding some dental problems.I have one tooth completely damaged but not paining.I want to remove and implant a new one.Also after implantation can i go for ortho treatment?what will be the approximate cost for all these.I want to clear all the damages :) :) .I want to do treatments in chennai.

U can get your tooth removed, undergo orthodontic treatment and then get an implant. Implant will cost between 15000-35000 and ortho treatment around 25000
First get the ortho treatment than go for implantation regarding the cost it differs with every doctor and place .If u visit a dentist than all ur damages will be cleared
After doing implant that tooth is never ever move . So Generally u have to go for orthodontic 1st and then implant. If your implanted tooth dont need to move orthodontically then dentist can advised u to go for implant 1st. Its depends on overall situation of ur teeth.
Best way is to go to an orthodontist there and enquire about d treatment.
If you are planning for an orthodobtic treatment, that will be done first and later you can go for an implant. In orthodontics the orthodontist can preserve the tooth space or may be he has a different plan in relation to the lost tooth.
First a for consult a dentist first As per your detail your teeth can be save by Root canal and post & Core treatment & Cap. Implant is second choise. Orthodontic treatment can be done after all dental treatment Dr. Pratik Shah
Cost of these treatments may vary from city to city,even place to place.So cnsult your nearest dentist to inqure about the same.
Get it extracted first and then go for Ortho treatment. Replacement of teeth usually comes last. Cost is variable. Please consult your dentist for the same.
Dear Muhammed, We can not provide you any treatment plan or cost without checking you. You can send us your x-rays or pictures of the area where Implants needs to be done. Seeing the x-rays or pictures we will be in better position to comment. Dr. Krinita Motwani's Dental Clinic