Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

From today started a tooth pain. I am allergic to paracetamol and diclofenac. Please suggest me a tooth pain killer.

3 Doctors Answered
First find the cause if cavity get it filled by a dentist you may require rat n cap in the mean time you may use pain out ointment locally.
Take homoeopathic medicine plantago q locally. And take heclalva 30.
Hello, tooth pain will go permanently only after getting a dental treatment done for the existing problem. There is no point of taking pain killers it will harm your body. Kindly visit a dentist. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.