How can loose weight with ovarian cyst. I am just go on putting on my weight with proper diet and all.

Hello Prerana,hope you are doing well.You need to follow the proper nutritional diet as ovarian cyst is a condition that causes hormonal imbalances and problem with metabolism and hence results into the weight gain.We are having such weight loss programe by considering your clinical condition with customized diet,no medicine, no herbs, no starvation so there is no side effect.You may connect through our website or private consult through lybrate.All the best.
just any random diet doesn't work on pcod or pcos. It's needs to be specific and planned accordingly.