Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 year old boy suffering from continuous hair fall. My hairs are falling since last five years. Daily, about 30-40 hairs get fall down. What should I do. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 24 year old boy suffering from continuous hair fall....
Hello,you can take homoeopathic medicine Folliplus (Adven) (3 tabs) thrice a day for 15 days and revert. Apply jobarandi hair oil. *Make a habit of 8-10 glasses of water daily. *Eat healthy and balanced food like pulses, green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and nuts etc. *Eggs as it is loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, vitamin b12, iron, zinc and omega 6 fatty acids in large amount. *Add more vitamin rich food to your diet. *Avoid stress and anger. *Cut down the use of hair spray, hair gel. *Take a sound sleep.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.