Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

A severe headache for almost 1 week and the feel to vomit but today I do really vomit liquid first thing in the morning, my head is heavy and it seems like there is a locked in the throat, is there a possibility that im pregnant? I don't have food cravings and everything smells awful for me, and my menstrual day is delayed.

Do this 1. Take adequate night sleep 2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger headache 3. Avoid things that can trigger headache. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep. Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and tv before bedtime. 4. Don't take stress- pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health. 5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your headache. 6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect 7. Drink water. “dehydration can be a big cause of headaches,” for this homeopathic treatment is very effective for more details you can consult me.