Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir/mam I am 21 years old male. I am suffered by pyria from last 2 month. What should I do?

2 Doctors Answered
kindly get scaling done and use gum paint twice daily for 15 days. brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Go to a dentist for thorough check up and x ray. By this we can plan for your treatment. Mostly you have to go for scaling and polishing first. If required you can go ahead with periodontal therapy
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.