Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I'm 27 years old girl & unmarried. My period time was on 22 april 19 & it come on 18 may 19. What was the reason.

Dear lybrate-user ji, delayed menses may be due to the following: -stress: mental stress can temporarily alter the functioning of your hypothalamus — an area of your brain that controls the hormones that regulate your menstrual cycle -cysts in ovaries, -thyroid problems, -uterine diseases like polyps, fibroids, adenomyosis, -hormonal imbalances, -some medications like, anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, allergy medicines etc. Homeopathy has got complete cure for delayed menses by constitutional treatment and holistic approach. Homeopathic medicines help to resolve the underlying cause along with brings the hormones into normal without any external hormones. I suggest you to take an appointment for consultation so that detail case can be discussed and rule out the cause and proceed further for treatment. You can consult me online. Thank you.