I am a 27 year old female. From past six months I am suffering from floaters in my right eye. Also I have been experiencing starburst effect and fading of color vision in both the eyes from past 2 month. I had my dialled eye exam and the doc said everything is fine and prescribed me multivitamins but I cannot find any improvement. What could be the reason of fading of color vision.

Most eye floaters are caused by age-related changes that occur as the jelly-like substance (vitreous) inside your eyes becomes more liquid. Microscopic fibres within the vitreous tend to clump and can cast tiny shadows on your retina. The shadows you see are called floatersfloaters caused by loose cells, for example, are usually not that bothersome and often go away on their own in a few weeks or months. The floaters that look like wispy threads tend to be more visible, and in most cases, they will also go away with time. Most floaters are caused by a posterior vitreous detachment.