Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pain on my teeth when eating something also when eating or drinking cold and hot. I have cavity in my teeth. It's very painful to me. Please suggest me.

4 Doctors Answered
Hello, kindly visit a dentist and get your cavities filled and your pain and other issues will be sorted. Thanks.
Consult a dentist immediately take some medication and get tge cavities filled and for sensitivity use some medicated toothpaste .take all the reports with you while visiting to dentist. Keep your mouth clean.
Rule out caries if there get fillings done you may require rct n cap.
Hello lybrate-user. You will need to take proper treatment by a dentist. If you think that toothpaste will solve the problems then it will not. It happens in tv only.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.