Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am fifty year old, and I have sex problem. I could not enjoy with my wife as I feel very very less power of sex. I have not still taken any kind of medicine for this ,what I shall do now.

1 Doctor Answered
You should get a complete body checkup like thyroid and testosterone levels, blood sugar etc. The treatment will be according to the investigation report. You may consult privately for treatment options.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.